Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is that the baby moving or gas?


Well, I am about 16 1/2 weeks along....and baby is the size of an avocado. They say you can start feeling the baby move around about now. I have no idea if baby is moving or if I just ate too much and my tummy is trying to digest it all.

I would like to welcome my energy back with open arms. I am starting to not only workout more, but I am able to start cleaning the house like a mad women. I still go to bed around 9:30, but the energy I have during the day is just amazing.  So now, I am debating to sign up for the Turkey Trot. They offer a 10k and a 5k, so if I can talk my husband into doing this with me, I will give that Baby on Board sign one last go.

In order for people to not mistake me for a fatty at the gym, I went ahead and made some shirts.
It's kinda hard to read, but it says "Baby Bump" I have a few others as well that read "Running for Two and Sweating for Two" I purchased one for about $40 online and figured that they pretty much ripped me off. So I went to Michael's got some iron on letters and made them. I saved about 50%.

My Vibrams were in the wash that day, so I had to wear the Asics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment