Monday, November 15, 2010

Umm, what was I going to say?

Call it pregnancy amnesia, momnesia, or mommy brain...whatever it is...I have it.  I have heard about this so-called myth where for some reason, you lose track of your memory. I was for sure thinking that this will never EVER happen to me because I am uber organized, I plan everything ahead of time, and I have lists for things.

Well, unfortunately, I am hit with it. I find myself forgetting to do things...sometimes important things.

For example, our insurance lady wanted me to fill out a bank routing form to give back to her. Since all of my checks are at home, I would have to bring in my check the following day so that I can fax her the information. This email was sent to me on Monday. I finally faxed her the info on Thurs.

Another instance, a rep asked me if I could email him some information regarding our demo calls. I was happy to oblige and was intending to do that right when I got back to my desk. Fast forward to the end of the day where he reminds me to send him the info.

And sadly enough, as much as I love eat....I forget to eat my midday snack..which I truly pay for with the lightheadedness and extreme hunger later in the day.

Loving the energy
I cannot believe how much energy I have now. I have been very consistent at the gym and am finally able to do my strength training exercises with the normal 12lb-15lb dumbbells. I met with a personal trainer and he showed me some really good routines to do while I am pregnant. I am seeing him again tonight, to which I am not looking forward to. The trainer kicked my butt last week and I know he is not showing any mercy on me tonight.

On Sat I was able to finally get outside for a nice 4 mile run. The weather here is just beautiful, it was 74 degrees all weekend. The run was easy and it felt really good to be out there again, doing what I love. I got a few smiles and nods from fellow runners when they saw me run (like a turtle) with my big belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment