Thursday, December 9, 2010

Team Pink!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. But I just wanted to start with telling everyone that it's a girl!!!




We are very excited because it just makes the whole experience more real.
We're finally starting to buy things for the nursery and after realizing how little room we have with about 20% of the baby stuff, we knew that it was time to start house shopping again.

Home Shopping
Well, we went to look at about 4 homes and fell in love with one. We loved it so much, we placed an offer. Unfortunately, the seller is now pending with another buyer, but if they fall through, we are the next on the list. So now the house hunting continues.

Zombie
Yes, all of my wonderful energy is now gone. For the past week, I have felt like a zombie all day long. I have so little energy that I haven't even been to the gym all week to workout.
On and on top of the lack of energy I have, I am experiencing hot flashes. These aren't really hot flashes because they never go away! I thought this was supposed to the be the honeymoon period?

Oblivious
Yet again, I think I must be oblivious or not really know what a kick feels like because I don't feel a thing. I had Dan place his head next to my belly and he was able to hear her kick and move around. Boo



This is a picture of my ginormous belly, partially resembling a planet. Also pictured here is Roxy, she is my brother's English Bulldog. A great perk at working here is that we can bring dogs into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment